We all need to read this one over and over until it becomes part of who we are!
- Tried everything twice…loved it both times!
- Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches)
- Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.” And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
4. Enjoy the simple things
5. Laugh often, long & loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots & lots of time with HIM/HER.
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves. LIVE while your alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next city, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. I love you my special friend.
11. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.
12. Be aware of your surroundings; give thanks with Love and gratitude for all you see.
13. When you go to the supermarket take a look around at the abundance that is yours for the choosing
Always remember: * Lost time can never be found. *
“You don’t stop laughing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop laughing.”
Image courtesy of Christian Meyn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net