January 2013

Published 30/01/2013
Mould 2

I have included the tips for cleaning of mould that was in the last newsletter as we have had a lot of enquiries about removing mould from our homes.

I would like to talk about the dangers of fungi and moulds. We all need to realize the far reaching effects of this primary underlying cause of diverse health problems.

Once it was thought that women get vaginal thrush and males could get blackened toenails and that was all there was to it. Now, with the new research available we are slowly realising that excess fungi in our body can lead to a list of serious diseases; it may be part of chronic fatigue, chronic allergies, arthritis, depression and chronic skin conditions and can often be behind the memory lapses that many are experiencing. Australians for generations have largely been a population of high protein eaters which worked well for us as fungi does not thrive if you eat such a diet. In prior decades, sweet treats were reserved for birthdays, Easter and Christmas, not eaten in large quantities as part of our daily diet. Fungi can be a reason for your sugar and carbohydrate cravings as these foods will increase the infestation. Many of the snoring problems can be linked back to heavily fungi infested sinus. So many people these days, women as well as men are linked to machines to enable them to sleep, the noise of these machines unfortunately keep their partners wide awake and create more problems. I am constantly surprised by the number of people that seem to accept mould in their homes as being O.K. There is danger to our health in accepting this as we can breathe mould spores into our lungs especially as we sleep, as we relax and breathe more deeply. It is important when buying dried fruit to check they have been sun dried to prevent mould, not dried in sheds which can produce the aspergillus mould, many asthma symptoms maybe caused by these types of fungi. Many fungi become parasitic once inside the human body. Parasites are alive and must eat. Fungal parasites must have sugar to survive. A lot of people are bloated and have numerous intestinal problems including belching gas, constipation, diahorrea and indigestion. Most of them crave potatoes, pasta, bread and sugar which feed their fungi well and can lead to severe gastric disorders. Let us be aware of our surroundings and keep a constant watch for any mould in our homes. Limit sugar and yeast, have air conditioners cleaned regularly as these machines left dirty can harbour many types of moulds. Wear gloves when gardening, even masks when using potting mix as many of these have quite dangerous moulds that can cause breathing and skin problems if handled without protection. I have included the tips for cleaning of mould that was in the last newsletter as we have had a lot of enquiries about removing mould from our homes. Masks and gloves are absolutely essential to protect your body from the mould spores when cleaning. Professionals are great Do-it-yourself – masks and gloves are absolutely essential to protect your body from the mould spores. Use: Naturally Brewed Vinegar (VIN-a-clean) may be bought from Woolworths for about $2.60 a bottle 80% Vinegar and 20% Water With a microfibre sponge/cloth rub mould with the vinegar solution and rinse out. With a NEW cloth rinse off with just clean water. It is important to keep the clothes separate from each other. or Melaleuca Sol-u-mel is excellent for removing mould from your home. Regards Barbara Image courtesy of moomsabuy / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

 

My Cart

There are currently no items in your cart.