Categories

Latest Blogs

Toxic Chemicals in the Home

Posted in General @ Oct 18th 2017 11:22am - By Barbara Saker
Toxic Picture

Everyday household products could be killing us.

Air Fresheners - ethanol, phenol, xylene and other nerve deadening products: toxic to our organs.

Pesticides for termites and ants - Chlorpyriphos, has been found in homes 10 years after exposure: affects the nervous system.

Varnishes – Formaldehyde: potential carcinogen, eye and skin irritation, wheezing, coughing, nausea, dizziness and lethargy.

Polyvinyl wallpaper, Floor coverings, Lacquers - Methyl acetate: respiratory irritation, can cause headaches and impaired concentration.

Paints and varnishes- Cadmium, chromates and other potential carcinogens: memory problems, headaches, brain damage, lung disease.

Wood and textile Preservatives, Glues - Pentachlorophenol: toxic to Liver, Kidney, causes sweating, loss of muscle control, central nervous system damage.

 
 

My Cart

There are currently no items in your cart.